The Tank DLC for Arma 3 is due out on the 11th of April (12th I guess for AUS/NZ) and to show off the new features and content there is a brand new Developer Diary including the following showcases:
- Brand New Armoured Vehicles – the T-140 Angara MBT, AWC Nyx AWC, Rhino MGS AFV!
- New “Altis Requiem” Mini-Campaign and Tank Destroyer Showcase
Free Platform Updates
- Enhanced Armored Vehicle Experience – Interiors, Improved Handling, Extended Damage Model, Upgraded Audio
- Upgraded Fire-Control System as well as new Missile Flight Profiles & Capabilities
- “Vanguard” Team-vs-Team Multiplayer Mode
- 2 Anti-Tank Launchers
- Additional Anti-Tank Vehicle Variants for existing Vanilla and Apex vehicles
- New Decorative Objects including Repair Station!
Pretty big new feature set that will definitely impact your Arma 3 gameplay experience, pick it up on Steam!
NOTE: Dev Branch is updated with Tank DLC preview.